High Purity Alumina Market, Growth and Forecast up, 2017-2021 by QY Research Reports

To Ask For a Sample Copy Of This Report, Please Visit: http://www.qyresearchreports.us/request-sample/global-high-purity-alumina-sales-market-report-2016

Characteristics of High Purity Alumina

High Purity Alumina (HPA) is a superior product of the non-metallurgical alumina market. Aluminum oxide or alumina having the chemical formula Al2O2, is mainly used as a feedstock for manufacturing metallic aluminum. It is a prominent valued product which serves as a base material for the fabrication of sapphire substrates used in many applications such as light-emitting diodes (LED), semiconductor wafers and scratch-resistant artificial sapphire glass. Approximately, 90 percent of alumina which is termed as smelter grade alumina (SGA) is used in aluminum metal production with the rest of the 10 percent focused to the non-metallurgical market for chemical use. High Purity Alumina which is nothing but the high end form of aluminum oxide, comprise of a vast variety of industrial and high-end uses. HPA has top-class characteristics, for instance resistive to corrosive, extremely pure, and robust. It is used in recalcitrant products, IC substrate, spark plugs and etc. High Purity Alumina which has a purity of more than 99.99%, and which comprises of uniform fine particles has been broadly used in translucent tubes for sodium lamps of high pressure, robust ceramic tools, single crystal materials like sapphires for watch covers, and abrasives for magnetic tapes.

Based on purity, the High Purity Alumina market is segregated into the following products:

  • 4N category – 99.99% Al2O3, having an impurity level of 0.01 percent (100ppm)
  • 5N category – 99.999% Al2O3, having an impurity level of 0.001 percent (10ppm)
  • 6N category – 99.9999% Al2O3, having an impurity level of 0.0001 percent (1ppm)

Characterized by a minimum purity, (4N) category of HPA is the most high-end, superior value product of the non-metallurgical alumina market. Usually, alumina is fabricated with a purity of 99.6 to 99.9 percent primarily by the Bayer process with bauxite as the base material. In the past few years, the HPA demand is flourishing in fields that are predicted to show a higher growth rate, i.e., energy, automobiles, display materials, computers and semiconductors.

In order to Browse the Complete Report, Please Visit: http://www.qyresearchreports.us/market-analysis/global-high-purity-alumina-sales-market-report-2016

Table of Contents

Global High-purity Alumina Sales Market Report 2016
1 High-purity Alumina Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of High-purity Alumina
1.2 Classification of High-purity Alumina
1.2.1 Type I
1.2.2 Type II
1.2.3 Type III
1.3 Application of High-purity Alumina
1.3.1 LED
1.3.2 Semiconductor
1.3.3 Phosphor
1.4 High-purity Alumina Market by Regions
1.4.1 USA Status and Prospect (2011-2021)
1.4.2 China Status and Prospect (2011-2021)
1.4.3 Europe Status and Prospect (2011-2021)
1.4.4 Japan Status and Prospect (2011-2021)
1.5 Global Market Size (Value and Volume) of High-purity Alumina (2011-2021)
1.5.1 Global High-purity Alumina Sales and Growth Rate (2011-2021)
1.5.2 Global High-purity Alumina Revenue and Growth Rate (2011-2021)

2 Global High-purity Alumina Competition by Manufacturers, Type and Application
2.1 Global High-purity Alumina Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1.1 Global High-purity Alumina Sales and Market Share of Key Manufacturers (2011-2016)
2.1.2 Global High-purity Alumina Revenue and Share by Manufacturers (2011-2016)

Enquiry Before Buying @ http://www.qyresearchreports.us/send-an-enquiry/global-high-purity-alumina-sales-market-report-2016

Contact Us:

11323 136th Ave East

Puyallup, Wa 98374

United States

Email – Sales@Qyresearchreports.Us

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s